Already half way through the week. Where do the days go?
Thursday, July 1
So, I've been confronted with the truth that, plans often times will not work out the way originally envisioned by yourself. There are just too many different factors involved, especially with the more people involved. This simply just seems to be a truth of life, and something that needs to be understood. You can drive yourself crazy, wishing things would go the way you want, or you can re-asses the situation, figure what would be the best course of action, and continue forth from there.
Goals I have for this Summer:
1) Find/keep a job
2) Be frugal, and save money
3) Spend quality time with my loved ones
4) Stay productive
5) Complete a sketch every day
6) Complete a drawing every week
7) Not get bummed out about petty things, or even major things
I hope you're having a fine day