Thursday, April 22

Thursday, April 22, 2010; 8:14 PM



So with the termination of my Facebook account, I have since filled the time that I would have spent on Facebook, using Stumbleupon. So pretty much the entire reason for my deletion of my Facebook account (spending too much time online, not being productive) is rendered pointless.

Anywho, aside from the crushing realization of my internet addiction, kinda gettin back into this:



Not the falling part of course. That was a fluke.
My current project, in my re-assimilation back into the longboarding world is the regripping of my first board I got wayyy back in the Christmas of 07'. A Sector 9 Padang. She's been a good board, and is overdue for some new tape.


Shes coming along nicely.



1 comment:

  1. I like the video :D (even if you did fall)
    AND I love that picture you did of the pens.. It reminds me of a threadless shirt that my brother has.
    good show!!

    ReplyDelete