Monday, June 28

Greetings













So heres a big old, meaty post straight from my sketch books. I'm pretty lame at posting on this thing regularly, so have a buncha new work to make up for it.

I'm still reeling from how quickly June went by. What I've been doing this past month? Getting a healthy dose of Team Fortress 2 in most days, catching up on all the sleep I missed out on the past 19 years, and applying/getting into The Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

Anyways, if you got some free time (Which I'm assuming you do, since your reading this) check out www.thedailyGalaxy.com, if your into space and technology and nebulas and shit.

How bout for tonights list, a list of comics that tickle my fancy:
1) Fear Agent, by Rick Remender
2) Watchmen & V for Vendetta, by Alan Moore
3) The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman
4) Hellboy, by Mike Mignola
5) The Amory Wars, by Claudio Sanchez
6) Batman: Year One, by Frank Miller
7) Tank Girl, by Jamie Hewlett

Yeah, if your into comics, nothin too new or exciting, but they're all good reads. And I'm a sucker for anything with zombies or drawn by Tony Moore (Gallery).

Leave me some comments/criticism/feedback/whatever if you get the urge, and thanks again for giving this a read.

2 comments:

  1. Ima check out those comics btw...
    Have you done all these drawings since summer started or did you just post these because they haven't been seen by the public eye?

    "Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bill y'all..."
    -Wu Tang Clan

    (that reminded me of that one sketch about hustlin' and bitches.."

    GOOD WORK! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Most of these were done since Summer started, maybe a couple are before then.

    ReplyDelete