Tuesday, February 16



Back from Santa Cruz. Good weekend, good show, good people, etc etc. Had some ups and downs, but mostly ups. The entire time we were their the weather stayed lovely and the campus, like always, was beautiful. Bassnectar was quite the experience. It was a really awesome show, at a really awesome venue (the Catalyst), and everyone just had an amazing time, and I wouldn't hesitate to goto another one of their shows, if you have the opportunity to see them, and have a shred of respect for bass, go see them. And though I had my camera in my pocket for basically the entire time we stayed in Santa Cruz I accomplished to hardly any pictures, but I'll put up the few i did take at some point or another.

In other news, I have been enjoying Pandora radio for the past week or so. It's pretty neat, if you need to get into some new bands and stuff. And as far as art and drawings and what not goes, I'v been feeling pretty motivated to get some new stuff done, so I should get some new stuff up, and stop posting old drawings from last year, so stay tuned.

I hope you have a fine day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment