Thursday, February 11

First.

So I decided to make this blog to have a place to post art and stuff, just so I have it in one place and have a place dedicated to any drawings I want to share. Art is always something thats interested me and held my interest throughout my life, so I quite enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Here are just a few things that I have scanned onto my harddrive. I'll get more up in time. These range from anytime from Senior year in high school, till now. About 2008-2010. leave any feedback and if you like what you see, come back, I'll try to post fairly often.

Here are just a few things that I did in my senior year art class, from 2008-2009.









Check back every once an a while, and I'll probably have some new stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment