Wednesday, February 17

Lets get in some trub, because tonight I am DFDUB

Some friends of mine, just got their first EP out tonight, at what a heard was a great show. Unfortunately I felt pretty flu-like, and had some school work to deal with, so I couldn't make it to their release show; Fortunately my brother snagged me an CD. The album art was drawn up by me, and I'm stoked to see it on the actual CD. Below are some other sketches that i proposed to them.

check em out if ya digg metal/

www.myspace.com/chaosthusfar





4 comments:

  1. i really like this set. so beautiful and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =] Im stoked that I could be apart of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I like your drawings on these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My bud asked me to do something for their band's demo.

    ReplyDelete